Guide for Exhibitors
One of Asia’s the biggest blockchain conferences
JAPAN BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE
-YOKOHAMA Round 2019-
More than 150 companies and organizations from all over the world, specializing in cryptocurrency will once again gather in Japan.
[25,000 attendees expected]
- Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC) – YOKOHAMA Round 2019 –
- January 30 (Wed.) – 31 (Thur.), 2019, 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Pacifico Yokohama, Hall B
- The Global Blockchain Council
- Participation Fee
- VIP Pass
- JPY100,000 (USD1,000)
*Includes a two-day pass to the lounge and invitations to the After Party (30th) and Celebration Party (31st)
- Expo Pass
- Advance registration
- One day ticket: JPY3,000 (USD30)
- Two day ticket: JPY5,000 (USD50)
- Same day purchase
- One-day ticket: JPY4,000 (USD40)
- Includes access to
- 1) Exhibition zone: 150 market entrants from Japan and abroad
- 2) Lectures/seminars: Prominent guests from the blockchain industry
- 3) Other areas
- After receiving a provisional application from you, our office will review your application, then we will inform you whether or not your application is successful.
- First Application Period: Saturday, September 1 to Sunday, September 30, 23:59
- Second Application Period: Monday, October 1 to Wednesday, October 31, 23:59
- Methods of Payment:
- You may pay using one of the methods listed below. Please inform our office beforehand of which method you wish to use.
- Bank transfer
- Cryptocurrency (BTC) * You will be billed a fixed amount.
- Please note
- Advance payment is required.
- The exhibiting company will be responsible for fees incurred by the bank transfer.
- Once the payment is confirmed, permission will be granted for exhibition.