The Japan Blockchain Conference will be held at Tokyo International Forum on June 26 and 27. It is one of the biggest blockchain conferences in Japan. More than 100 expert cryptocurrency companies and organizations from all over the world will gather in Tokyo.
The expected number of visitors: 10,000
Outline of Conference
- Japan Blockchain Conference（JBC) - TOKYO 2018
- Dates and Times：
- 9:00 – 18:00, June 26 (Tue.) – 27 (Wed.), 2018
- Hall E (1) + (2) of Tokyo International Forum
- General Incorporated Association Global Blackchain Council
- Participation fee：
- VIP Pass: $500 USD (¥50,000)*You can use the VIP lounge for two days and participate in the exclusive after party on the 26th
- Expo Pass: Pre-Registration
- 1 Day Ticket: $30 USD (¥3,000)
- 2 Day Ticket: $50 USD (¥5,000)
- Same Day Ticket: <1 Day Ticket> $40 USD (¥4,000)
- (1) Exhibition Zone: 65〜100 participants from Japan and abroad
- (2) Lectures/Seminars: Prominent guests from the blockchain industry
- (3) Other Areas
- Exhibitor applicants will be contacted soon after submission.
- Payment method：
- The Submission Fee for this conference can also be paid by BTC or ETH. You can check the current rate below.